Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 2, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy 2009 everyone! I hope you all brought in the New Year with a bang. Cameron, Amanda and I spent it with my family at my mom and dad's house. We spent all night playing games and eatting junk food. I must say that Catch Phrase can be pretty exciting with my family the later it gets. Not to mention some of the things that come out of our mouths unexpectedly. :) Don't worry nothing too bad. I'm really excited for this year and hope it brings lots of fun and new adventures.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

I am happy to say that the worst thing of the night did NOT come out of MY mouth! ha ha! Where with the group that we had there I very well could have been! ha ha!