Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

IT"S BEEN AWHILE

Sorry it's been awhile since I've updated. I even have some really cute pictures I need to put on here. But I don't have my camera right now so it will have to wait. However, I do have a funny story. If you ever hear wierd noises coming from your kids bedroom...don't panic. Cameron and i had just put Amanda down for a nap and all of a sudden we hear noises and think she has gotten her foot caught in between the bars of the crib. When Cameron went to investigate he found that she was perfectly fine...she was just singing along with the blues. We put music on for her and she was wailing away with the rythmn. It was really funny. So now we don't worry as much...I just hope her singing will improve when she gets older and it won't continue to sound like she's in pain. :)

2 comments:

Echo said...

That's cute, she will be a blues baby huh? Its great catching up.

Unknown said...

How funny! That's too cute. I love your new hair cut, by the way! It's super cute on you!