Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

India Wedding

I'm finally getting around to updating my blog. It's been awhile but I have some cool pictures of Amanda and a wedding. Cameron and I have some neighbors in our apartment building that are from India. They aren't members and we just became their friends. They started taking missionary discussions, although nothing came from it. However, they decided to get married. They asked Cameron and I if we would be the Maid-of-Honor and Bestman. Amanda was the flower girl. It was a lot of fun and they are great people. They are going back to India soon and we hope to still stay in touch.



Because I was in the wedding, I got henna done on my hands. It's an Indian tradition for the women involved in the wedding. It was really fun and it stayed on for about a week.






No comments: