Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 21, 2009

JUST AMANDA

I took these of Amanda a little while ago and thought I'd post them. We made crowns for Family Home Evening that said I am a Child of God. So, she thought wearing it around the house was a lot of fun. Then we had some problems with our water heater and we couldn't fill a whole tub of warm water to give her a bath, so we gave her one in the kitchen sink. She likes to help Cameron cook so he lets her stir occasionally. I also have recently been putting Amanda's hair up in pig tails. They stand straight up, she doesn't have much hair. I think it's cute. I recently did get my hair cut, but I'm waiting for the before and after pictures from Kelsey, so I'll post it when I get them.



1 comment:

Echo said...

I think she is adorable!