Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, April 8, 2011

I have recently come to the conclusion that I am not very good at this blogging thing, even when I have the internet at my house. But I have decided that in between feeding, changing and dressing the babies, and keeping Amanda entertained in this retched cold weather...I'm going to try and update this with pictures, stories and lastest family news. So here goes: We have recently moved to a new apartment (a duplex) that has enough space for all of us to have just that...space. The twins are now 6 1/2 months old and are doing all sorts of fun things like rolling over, giggling, making spit bubbles, and sleeping through the night. :) Amanda is as funny as ever. Here are some of the things she has done. We are sitting on the couch and she comes and sits on my lap and says, "Mom, you need to let me grow up. I'm not a little girl any more...you just have to let me." I wanted to cry and laugh at the same time. She has recently told me again when I tell her she's still my little girl, that I need to let her grow up. I think one of the funniest things she has done in the last little bit though happened the other night. We told her to stay in her room and in bed cause it was time to go to sleep and no she couldn't watch the movie with us. Cam and I were on the couch watching a movie. Little did we know she could see the tv from the end of her bed. The next we know, Amanda is crying cause she fell off the bed and Cam goes in and her head is at the end of the bed on the floor. So as he's putting her back in bed he looks out into the living room and notices that he can see the tv. We start laughing, she had stayed in bed but layed at the end of bed watching the movie with us until she had fallen asleep. Hahaha...wow...what am I going to do with that girl. Anyway, that's about it for now, I'm hoping to have some more news in the next few weeks in regards to a career for Cameron and such. Also, I will take more pictures of the girls and put them up here next time.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Glad to hear you are alive! Keep it up!

Kelsey said...

ya...you really need to do better at this whole blogging thing. I'm not gonna recognize your kids unless you do something to keep me updated on them. Amanda is a character and I miss you silliness!