Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 16, 2012

DAY #1

20 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME

1- I am 28 years old with 3 children, a 4 year old, and twin 19 month old girls.
2- I am married to my best friend...I am so glad that I found the one person who could look past my faults and insecurities to marry me for time and all eternity.
3- I have had Type 1 Diabetes since I was 10 years old...Yep...18 years now.
4- I love to play the piano...it has become a nice stress reliever for me...and an enjoyable time to spend with my family.
5- I have a Bachelors Degree in Recreation Leadership...so my husband tells me that I pretty much played all the time in college...it has some merit. :)
6- I love spicy food...didn't know it until I got married and my husband cooked all the time with Tabasco sauce...but now, I love the spicy.
7- I played the violin a little when I was in middle school and high school but then stopped so I hope to relearn it.
8- I'm left eye dominant when it comes to shooting a gun so...even though I'm right handed, I have to shoot with my left...and I'm not too bad.
9- I love to tie flies for my husband to use fly fishing. I learned in college and it's quite enjoyable.
10-I love to play volleyball...even though it's been over a year since I've played... I still love to play competitivly.
11- My husband was my first kiss...yep that's right...I haven't kissed anyone else but him. :)
12- I love to read and have gotten attached to a few authors...Robin Hobb (fantasy) John Grisham (Legal Fiction) Susanne Collins (Young Adult Fiction) and Robin Cook (Medical Thriller Fiction).
13- There a few t.v. shows that I really like...even though I don't have t.v...I watch them on Hulu, anyway...they are Bones, Top Chef, and Psych.
14- My lucky number is 14...always has been...always will be. Always tried to get this number for jersies when I play sports, and if I ever get to choose a number...that's always my first choice...it's a family number.
15- My favorite Disney princess is Belle...although Rapunzel is coming in a close second.
16- I like to put my cold hands and feet on my husbands bare skin at night...I think it's funny.
17- My head is pretty small...I can wear my 4 year olds hats...yep...my head size is a 6 and 3/4.
18- My favorite flowers are daisies...not gerber daisies. Just the regular white ones. They are just simple and pretty.
19- My husband loves to garden and me...I kill absolutely anything that tries to grow...not on purpose, I just forget about it and next thing I know...It's dead.
20- I think I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have such an amazing husband, children, mom, dad, sisters, nieces, nephews, and in-laws ever.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Um you could tie flies for me too? And I am also lefty eye dominant when I shoot!

Katie said...

Nice...and you let me know what kind of flies you like and I will do it. :)