Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 23, 2012

DAY #6

HARD EXPERIENCES
I would say that there a few in my life that I have considered hard experiences. I agree with my sister Kelsey though...the hardest ones though are LIFE CHANGING.

I have come to accept a lot of the hard things that have come my way and know they are for the best. However, the hardest one for me is losing my little boy.

Cameron Clifford Homer was born on June 1, 2008. Due to trying pregnancies and my water breaking too soon, he wasn't able to live.

Realizing that the Lord had other plans for him and I needed to accept that we wouldn't be raising our son in this life was hard and is still hard on many occasions. I don't fully understand why, but know that the Lord has a plan for all of us and that someday we will see our son again and I will get to hold him. All because of the Plan of Salvation and our Savior Jesus Christ's Atonement and Sacrifice. I am so grateful for that blessing of the sealing power in my life that I know these things are true and my son is waiting for me.

No comments: