Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

DAY #9

10 INFLUENTIALS
1- CAMERON (My Husband) - I have been married for 5 1/2 years and even though we have had our ups and downs Cameron has always been there for me. Cameron is a great person who teaches me something new all the time, either by word or by example. I love him very much and am
glad that he is a part of my life.
2-3- MY PARENTS- I don't think I will need to go into any more detail here because a lot of the things that they have influenced me by
I have attributed in Day #3...my relationship with them. But
just to paraphrase...they have raised me and so a lot of who I am I owe to them. (My dad is funny.) :)
4-6 - MY SISTERS
4- LINSEY- Linsey has taught me that you should do what you feel is right and you want to do regardless of whether anyone else agrees with you. To be able to listen to
what you believe.
(Linsey and her cute little family)
5- KELSEY- Kelsey has taught me that if you have enough faith you can get
through anything. Rely on the Lord and pray and he will help you through
hard times. To be able to come out on top of even the worst of situations. She has shown me by example all of these things.

(Kelsey and her husband Dan)
6-MORGAN- Morgan has shown me that you can find the good in whatever. She always has a great attitude and finds the humor in everything. I love that she can laugh at herself and can take it as well as she gives it. I love that she also has shown me to follow what you know is right, and to stay close to the Lord in all you do.

(Morgan and her husband Norman)
7- RAY SIMPSON- This is my aunt. She has been very influential to me. She is a great example of unconditional kindness and love. I can't express
all the things that she has done for me and my family. I have lived at her house on a number of occasions in the summer, and when my children
were in the hospital. She doesn't ever ask for anything in return...she just gives. She was also the one who taught me that stuff...is just stuff.
That has helped me a lot with my own children. I am so grateful she is a part of my life. Love you Ray. :)
(Cousin-Tayva, Aunt Ray)
8- LYNDA HOMER- This is my mother-in-law. She has been a great example and influence
for me. She is a lady who will keep giving even when she feels she has nothing more to give.
She has helped me through all my pregnancies, helping take care of me, and Amanda
when needed. She continues to help and be there for my family and me. She is also a great example of someone who will forgive unceasingly. What a great thing to have.

(Cameron, LYNDA, etc.)
9- AMANDA- I have to include my little girl Amanda. She is such a great example of love and kindness. She is always so nice, regardless of what you
have done to her. She also is such a smart little girl and loves the gospel. She is a wonderful spirit and shows no fear. I love her to death and am
so grateful she was born into my home.
(Me, and My sweet Amanda Jan)
10- JESUS CHRIST- I know that this might be obvious but I don't know how you can not aknowldge the Savior and all he did for us. I am so grateful for the Plan of Salvation, for the Atonement that allows me to repent, and for the sacrifice that allows me to be ressurected and live with my family for all eternity. My life wouldn't be as happy without this knowledge. I love
my brother Jesus and am forever grateful for all he did for me, my famiy, and the world.

1 comment:

Ray said...

You are too kind!! I love you girl and your family!! XOXO