Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 23, 2012

DAY #7

DREAMING THE DREAM
It's hard for me to say exactly what my dream job would be because I feel like I'm doing what I always wanted to do anyway. I LOVE being a stay at home mom. But...when all my kids are gone...I still don't want to work. :) Haha...I do have a few jobs though that I would thoroughly enjoy.

FOOD CRITIC
I figure if you are well enough known, you can travel and critique all the restaurants around the world. Imagine the different flavors you would experience.


BOOK REVIEWER/EDITOR 
I love to read. I enjoy all types of generes and to be able to read a book and give an honest opinion about the plot and concept would be amazing. I think that to be able to read and help a story progress for a profession
would be something exciting...also that you could do at home. :)




No comments: