Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 23, 2012

DAY #8

Now that I have finally caught up to what day I'm suppose to be on...was in Utah for a funeral this weekend...Here is what today's will be

5 PASSIONS
I don't know that I can truly say I am passionate about a lot of things but here goes...

1- PIANO: I love to play the piano...I have always had a strong desire to learn and
push myself to learn new songs and styles. I love to be able to sit at
the piano and play and hear the beautiful music that comes from it. Someday...I want to get a baby grand piano...those have absolutely amazing sounds.

2- FAMILY: I can say that I am passionate about my family. I love to spend time with them, I love to make them happy and to comfort when they are sad. It's not just my own little family. I love my family that I grew up with, their families, my husband and his family. I feel that if
you have a good supportive family...which I do, there isn't anything that can't be done.

3- CAMPING: I love to camp. I have been doing it for as long as I can remember. And since
I have been married, I have experienced camping again with my family. I feel that
there isn't anything better than sleeping in a tent in the outdoors where you are away from
all the fast paced going ons of the world. It's a great way to relax and enjoy what the Lord put us on the Earth for.

4- CHOCOLATE MILK: I don't know that I have ever been able to pass up a glass of chocolate milk in my life. It is definitly on my top two choices of beverage with any meal.
In fact, I like to drink it whenever...for a snack even. My husband actually uses that as his number 1 resource for bringing my blood sugar up if it ever gets low. Great stuff. :)

5- TRAVELING: I love to travel. It doesn't really  matter where. I like to just go. I would love to travel to other countries outside of North America with Cameron sometime also. But in the mean time...I enjoy jumping in the car with all the kids and just going for a drive.
Seeing new places is always an adventure.

No comments: